This Shanghai-based, hybrid investment/brand consultancy firm is partnered with one of the leading, world-class PE firms in the US (with USD3Bn in assets and 20+ years experience in investing in the F&B, retail and consumer industries).
1. Oversee the development of complex financial models for all prospective deals
2. Conduct high-level analysis and shaping investment and business model options (JV, distribution agreements, buy-out agreements, etc.) on deals and giving “go or no-go” recommendations to Partners
3. Communicate and present deals to US partners and portfolio companies, as well as to Chinese JV partners
Top 3 Requirements:
1. Solid deal making/investment experience, including conducting financial due diligence, analysis and building up financial models (could be from a PE/VC, I-bank (corporate finance or M&A), in-house corporate strategy or investment arm, strategic consulting firm, etc.)
2. Experience or exposure to the consumer goods industry (particularly food and beverage related)
3. Strong communication and presentation skills. Bilingual English and Mandarin
1. Highly motivated, team-oriented but also able to work independently
2. MBA from a top-tier school preferred.
3. Candidate could be mainland Chinese, Returnee, or Regional Chinese (HK, Taiwanese, etc.)